Shoe Market co-founder shares her favorite things for the Holiday Season.
01. Hilma af Klint at the Guggenheim. Visually stunning, spiritually uplifting and her story is wild, just go see it ! You might even receive a download from the spirit realm.
02. Diandi in greenpoint is the perfect spot for a nourishing bowl of Pho and a spicy cocktail.
03. My Blundstone 1673 Boots. New for this season, the 1671 and 1673 are flattering for just about every woman I have seen try them on. These boots are hands down one of the most versatile and comfortable I have ever owned. They work in the arid Southwest, hiking through the rain and mud in Oregon, visiting friends upstate, AND on the streets of New York City.
04. Miss L Fire's Amber Pump in Red Suede. AWESOME for holiday parties and everyday! These shoes are so retro, beautiful and comfortable. They are so pretty I am considering painting their portrait.
05. Lara Snake Boot by Vagabond Shoemakers. They just arrived and everyone is obsessed. Talk about some sleek boots.
06. Smartwool Socks. These socks are an investment, but they pay you back big time. They keep your feet dry and cozy, and they last you !
07. My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh. A seemingly benign subject that reads like a mystery thriller about the underbelly of healing and self transformation.
08. The new infrared sauna at Maha Rose
09.Painting gems and galaxies in watercolor is the most absorbing project and I can't get enough of it these days..
10. The ability to see all kinds of amazing comedy is one of my favorite things about living in New York ! I recommend Mary Cella and Janet Hyde's free comedy show that takes place at Tip Top bar the first thursday of every month :